- Vet tested, cat approved aerosol holding chamber (spacer) for cats with asthma, bronchitis, allergies, and breathing difficulties
- Confidence in medication delivery with the Flow-Vu* inhalation indicator which helps you count breaths and ensure proper mask fit
- Holds medication longer so your cat has more time to inhale
- Makes more medication available from each puff for your cat to breathe in – better performance means less waste which could save on drug cost
- Easy to use antistatic feline aerosol chamber helps deliver any Metered Dose Inhaler medication prescribed by a veterinarian to the lungs
- Designed for cats with custom valves, and 2 non-stick silicone masks that fit all cats
- Made in Canada with parts from Canada and USA
- New antistatic chamber 40% increase in drug delivery efficiency which may lead to a decrease in dose and frequency of medication
- Buy four and get a 12.5% discount on the usual price.
If you wish to ‘mix and match’ with the AeroDawg please send a separate email to email@example.com with your requirements.
New antistatic chamber
40% increase in drug delivery efficiency which may lead to a decrease in dose and frequency of medication
Drug may now be delivered into device pre-positioning on patient's face
Silicone end cap
Compatible with most Multi-Dose Inhalers including Allen & Hanbury
New Flow-Vu indicator
Allows the care giver to see when the patient is inhaling effectively.
Allows care giver to count the number of effective breaths and so make administration easier and more efficient
Purpose designed with the weight and tidal volume of the particular patient in mind for minimal resistance to flow
Silicone face mask
Two different sizes for cats and three different sizes for dogs for optimum profile conformity and comfort.
Ensures an effective seal unlike many adapted human spacing chambers
- Designed specifically for felines
- Mask fit enhances drug delivery
- Patented Flow-Vu device shows when cat inhaling medication
- Reduces side-effects associated with long-term systemic (oral) medications
- Antistatic body may offer a reduction in medication, providing much more cost effective therapy
- Includes both a small and large mask with the main unit
- NEW: Click AeroKat in use to watch a short video showing how to use the AeroKat
- NEW: Now with “Money back guarantee” (Terms and conditions apply)
1, 4 pack (All Large)
Need More Information?
Just click on the logo below to be taken to the relevant brochures, manuals, videos and Frequently Asked Questions.