Flexineb E3 – Complete System
The Flexineb® E3 is a portable, re-usable, silent equine nebuliser for delivering aerosolised drugs and natural therapies to the airways of the horse.
Comes in 3 sizes: Foal, Standard (Thoroughbred) and Large (Warmblood)
- Foal system suitable for 12" to 17" muzzle circumference as measured just above the nostrils
- Standard system suitable for 16' to 20' muzzle circumference as measured just above the nostrils
- Large system suitable for 20" to 26" muzzle circumference as measured just above the nostrils
- NEW: 3 levels of user selectable power output
- NEW: 35 minute auto-turnoff allowing for longer uninterrupted nebulisation
- NEW: protective 'dry cup' power down once liquid has nebulised
- NEW: Improved battery management system with power level indicator LEDs
- NEW: up to 6hrs battery life due to improved battery management
- For use with metered-dose inhalers or wet nebulisation
- Targeted delivery system, directing concentrated medication to the lungs and small airways
- Treatment can be completed within five minutes leaving more time for exercise and training
- Treatment can be completed by the owner reducing the need for visits from a veterinarian
- Three sizes of flexible silicone mask available
- Average particle size from vibrating mesh technology (VMT) nebuliser 4um for optimum penetration into the small airways
- Compact, portable and battery operated for use where mains electricity may not be readily available
- Up to three hours usage off a single charge
- Very efficient device with 10mls of liquid aerosolised in less than twelve minutes
- Totally silent operation
- Full range of spares available
- Available as MDI only version (VMT nebuliser can be purchased separately and added at a later date) or full system for both MDI and wet nebulisation.
- New: Download the Flexineb app
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEBULISER CUPS ARE A CONSUMABLE ITEM AND NEED TO BE REPLACED PERIODICALLY.
- Click here to see/order spare parts for the Flexineb equine nebuliser.
Foal, Standard, Large
Blue, Green, Pink, Black
Need More Information?
Just click on the Flexineb logo below to be taken to the relevant manuals, videos and Frequently Asked Questions.